Thank you for your interest in joining the Iron County Board of REALTORS®. Our mission is to ‘Empower REALTORS® to serve their community and protect the right to real property’. We do this by providing our members with progressive tools, resources, and information that help them work cooperatively and thrive in both their work and the community at large.
In our community, members of the Iron County Board of REALTORS® can be found engaging in public policy discussions and decisions related to property ownership and many members serve in leadership positions within the community. We’re at the discussion table, and therefore, so are our members.
When it comes to charitable giving, our motto is ‘We live here. We give here’. Whether it’s providing coats and shoes to school children, or showing up during a natural disaster, you’ll find our members wherever there is a need, ready to offer a helping hand.
The Iron County Board of REALTORS® actively monitors and participates in the political scene, assuring that REALTOR® values are maintained and perpetuated. We do this by cultivating and maintaining positive relationships with our city and county elected and appointed officials. This helps our members remain a relevant resource in the community.
The Iron County Board of REALTORS® includes roughly 700 REALTOR® members and dozens of affiliate members. We actively work to provide networking opportunities for our members and the larger community through luncheons, community events, Board tours, and community involvement.
Benefits of Membership:
Member benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Access to the Iron County Multiple Listing Service.
- Relevant and high-quality education classes on a wide variety of topics.
- Networking luncheons featuring excellent speakers to keep you updated with information relevant to the community and the real estate profession.
- Access to the Iron County Board of REALTORS® website, which details available education courses, forms, events calendar, list of affiliates with links, statistics, hot sheets, UAR and NAR links, Board tour information and other useful links. Members can also view and pay their dues and registrations through the website.
- Leadership opportunities such as committee membership or serving on the Board of Directors, providing leadership for the Association.
- Access to the ICBOR Annual Convention, including continuing education courses and credit.
- Access to built-in transaction coordination through Lone Wolf.
- Professional staff to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our Board!